The Skid Row Housing Trust is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors.
Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- contact information: name, organization/company, complete address, phone number, email address
- donation information: amounts donated, date of donation(s), and payment method
- information concerning hours you have volunteered
- information about Trust events you have attended
- your requests and comments
- information gathered from database modeling firms
- non-personally identifiable information, such as how many hits each Skid Row Housing Trust website page receives, and if the visitor is repeat or new. This requires that a ‘cookie’ be sent to your web browser.
How Information is Used. Skid Row Housing Trust uses your data to maintain records of donations, send acknowledgments, mail donation receipts to you, send newsletters, notices and direct mail pieces, and for internal marketing purposes.
We normally add you to our mailing list, unless you request otherwise. Our third-party mailing service is contractually obligated to treat the lists with confidentiality and is prohibited from transferring them elsewhere.
We may publish individuals’ names in our Annual Report unless the donor has indicated they wish to remain anonymous. Corporate and Foundation sponsors are listed in our Annual Report and event programs and materials.
Credit card numbers are not retained once processed.
We use website data to analyze our website usage.
Skid Row Housing Trust will not sell, rent, trade or transfer your personal information to outside organizations. The use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Skid Row Housing Trust and only to further our mission. Nevertheless, security measures may not prevent all losses, and the Trust is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to security failures.